Position: Junior Graphic Designer part-time with possibility
Bayou Design Studios is looking to hire an in-house Junior Graphic Designer. This is a great opportunity to grow as a designer and allow your creativity to shine through. BDS has an extensive portfolio of clients in various industries and sectors. We encourage you to submit your resume and portfolio for review.
• Minimum 2 year's experience as a web & print Graphic Designer.
• Solid knowledge of print production.
• Ability to work and coordinate independently with clients
• Fluency in current graphic design practices & proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
• A portfolio that showcases diverse design work.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organization, communication and problem solving skills.
• Works independently as well as part of a team.
Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com